Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Green eggs and ...........

...........pancakes (we were out of ham.....plus even if we had it, how do you make it green?). On Monday for supper, I whipped up a batch of green eggs and pancakes for the boys in honor of Dr. Seuss' birthday. Who doesn't love Dr. Seuss? The meal was a hit; neither boy had qualms about eating it. It made a big impression on my little one because he keeps asking me to make more green eggs and pancakes! They were quite tasty, if I do say so myself........and I just did! And don't they look lovely on the blue plastic plate?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like a fun meal. We were out of eggs so we did green ham (turkey) and grits....yep- we're southerners :)

magda said...

Hee hee. This reminds me of my sister's rice: she'd go crazy with the food coloring. My nephew especially liked the bright blues and greens.