Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Crippled Lamb by Max Lucado







This story by Max Lucado has such a powerful message about tolerance and acceptance conveyed within the context of the Nativity story. This is one of the new books I've ordered from Amazon for our Christmas book project. We have several other Max Lucado books and they are among our very favorite. I am pretty sure this book will leave a lasting impression on my sons. I hope so. For this story we will make wooly sheep yarn ornaments. I think they will be SOOOOO cute. They may turn out to be my very favorites from all our projects this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your advent book posts! There are many new ones for us to explore and all the crafts are new even for our old favorites like The Crippled Lamb.

Have you read Tomie DePaola's Jingle the Christmas Clown? Awesome cookie recipe at the end!My daughter's name is Chiara so the cookies taste even better at our house :-)

Also, The Christmas Miracle of Jonathan Toomey could inspire some awesome ornaments.